Unable to retrieve configuration parameters

Nov 3, 2016 at 9:08 AM
Hi,

I've installed the toolkit with success (FIM2010R2), but when I'm trying to create a generic sql agent, I'm receiving an error on the connectivity screen: "Unable to retrieve configuration parameters from the extension: Value does not fall within the expected range".

After clicking OK - it's possible to change the connection string, but when I try to enter a username (in the field username, not directly in the connection string), the error: "Validation is not passed for the text: Username" occurs. When using sa as username another message: "Value does not fall within the expected range" is displayed.

Any ideas what's wrong here?

Best,
Johannes
Nov 8, 2016 at 9:26 AM
Edited Nov 8, 2016 at 2:24 PM
Demortuis wrote:
Hi,

I've installed the toolkit with success (FIM2010R2), but when I'm trying to create a generic sql agent, I'm receiving an error on the connectivity screen: "Unable to retrieve configuration parameters from the extension: Value does not fall within the expected range".

After clicking OK - it's possible to change the connection string, but when I try to enter a username (in the field username, not directly in the connection string), the error: "Validation is not passed for the text: Username" occurs. When using sa as username another message: "Value does not fall within the expected range" is displayed.

Any ideas what's wrong here?

Best,
Johannes
Hi all,

I'm thankful for every hint :)

Best regards,
Johannes